Jamie Oliver: Let's talk about Tea! / ¡Hablemos del té!


This is a very informative series from Jamie Oliver's Food Tube called "Let's talk about..." and they are very short videos dedicated to learning about all sorts of ingredients. 

Our first post for this series, we will be featuring tea! I'm a huge fan of tea, I love it in all kind of flavors and its different ways of preparation, depending on my mood and the people I'm sharing it with :)

If you want to see more videos from Jamie, visit his YouTube channel: Jamie Oliver

 
Esta es una serie muy informativa del Food Tube de Jamie Oliver llamada "Hablemos de..." y se trata de videos muy cortos que nos enseñan sobre todo tipo de ingredientes. 

En el primer artículo de la serie, nos decidimos por el del té. Amo el té y hay muchísimos sabores que me encantan así como diferente formas de prepararlos. Todo depende de con quién lo estoy compartiendo :)

Si quieres ver más video de Jamie, visita su canal en YouTube: Jamie Oliver